«Be young, have fun, taste Daniel.»

Monday, September 26, 2005

foggy life

Sometimes i just wonder how am i goin to live my life ten years down the streets? my results hav hit rock bottom since sec 3 and honestly my results dun surprise me nowadays if they're f9. even then my math show a marked improvement in getting e8 on average -___- hey what can you do when all your math teachers since pri 5 all the way up to sec 4 ignored you and left you along to TRY and get B for your math every time when test results are passed arounds. Please i'm left alone to study math which i didn't study at all cuz i didn't even KNOW the formulaes at all. tuitions are a bore, they try to teach you and if you dun understand tis one question you spend the whole of the tuition time on this one question WHICH IS A UTTER WASTE OF MONEY! thats the reason why i hate tuitions. so im now left with one month time to push up ALL of my subjects which i think is harder then trying to slam dunk which i prolly can't do anyway. so all i have to do now is to patiently wait for my prelims result which will be a disaster since i didn't study at all and spend all my time sleeping and slacking.

basically i found myself sitting on my "throne" gazing into the screen which you are gazing at now. my conclusion? I DID PRATICALLY NOTHING! not gaming cuz i got bored of it, not surfing cuz i surfed finish the webs i normally surf. msn? PLEASE i could swear i leave my msn on for 1 whole week and only 3 windows pop up. damnit i just hate it. will anyone here reading next time kindly msg me on msn? yes im fun to chat wif provided im not dozing off... i got big plans for myself. which i wun divulge it now. all i wan to do now is to pass my O wif at most 18points. anything lower is kindly welcomed and greatly enjoyed by yours truly daniel.

alright back to my simpson's marathon. i bought a bunch of VCDs of simpson.

DOH!

3 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At September 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At September 27, 2005, Blogger starbender said…

    advice: get yourself a friend who is a wiz at math. Meanwhile, the simpsons can be an enlightning time killer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home